someone on facebook posted this intending it to be negative but instead it’s INCREDIBLE. go girl scouts
This is what happens for real when I can’t find the right words.
Horse Tornado is the only phrase I will use from now on
Horse Tornado is the best thing ever.
It’s like you know me….
"Roll of inches" sounds like the literal translation of that, from the German.
For a moment, I thought these were German translations, too. I mean, their word for glove is literally ‘hand-shoe’, and the word for nipple is ‘breast-wart’.
- european history
- austria: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- ottoman empire: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- france: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- russia: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- prussia: i dont know whats going on but my army is on the way
2. the official title of a queen.
3. of or relating to a queen; queenly.
Etymology: ultimately from Latin rēgīna.
on a scale from Matilda to Carrie how well do you handle having telekinesis and terrible parents
Page 1 of 218